The thicker you look, the better the eyebrows are one of your face’s most noticeable parts. But we do not all lay a natural claim to thick eyebrows. Some people have eyebrows that are sparse and scanty, and we always look for remedies to make them thicker.
While there are no magic tips to get your eyebrow hair back overnight, there are some things that can make the process better. And nothing better can work for this than natural remedies. It is said to highlight one’s face and personality with perfectly shaped eyebrows. Most women would be in agreement. After all, when it comes to facial beauty, eyebrows and eyelashes are an essential part.
The eyebrow fashion may change from season to season, but there has always been “in” full eyelashes, and women always wanted thick eyebrows. Eyebrows are the most noticeable part of your face, the thicker it is, the better it looks.
In reality, not all of us have thick eyebrows, and to make them thicker we are constantly scouting for remedies. And I get sick of my eyebrows and eyelashes being faked. False lashes, tons of mascara, and brow gels can be quick, but nothing is better than natural lashes and brows.
Many products can make your eyebrows look thicker and your eyelashes fuller, but it’s not quite practical to use them on a daily basis. They also contain a lot of chemicals, which means that they can also be harmful.
It is best to try a natural way to get more permanent results. So, if you’ve been born with naturally sparse eyebrows and eyelashes, or perhaps with your plucking you’ve been a little too overzealous, don’t despair. When they get older, many women lose eyelash and eyebrow density. To reverse this process, there are few simple steps to rejuvenate your eyelashes and eyebrows.
Naturally this post will show you how to grow longer eyelashes and more complete eyebrows. This DIY serum will make your eyelashes and eyebrows fuller and easier to make.
- Vitamin E capsules
- Aloe Vera
- Castor Oil
It is believed that the fatty acids that make up castor oil are extremely nourishing to the follicles of the skin and hair, and can increase the volume of the eyelashes. It is known that Aloe Vera contains many nutrients and promotes hair growth. Also, vitamin E is a great way to promote hair growth when eyebrows and eyelashes receive vitamin E.
Add 1 Aloe Vera teaspoon, 2 castor oil teaspoons, and 2 capsules of vitamin E in a bowl. Mix the ingredients and put the serum in a clean container after that has been done.
How to use it:
Apply the serum with an eyelash brush each night before going to bed. Wash it with water in the morning. You can’t expect miracles overnight, just like any other natural beauty method, but it’s important to know that it works and you’ll get thicker eyelashes and eyebrows in just a few days. We look forward to this article helping you find the right way to thicken your eyelashes and eyebrows.
Advice on growing eyebrows:
1. Eat biotin foods that are rich and healthy. Biotin is a vitamin-enhancing hair growth. You should eat eggs, avocados, salmon and peanuts for natural hair loss treatment.
2. Brow serum is a product made with the use of eyebrow and eyelash serum to stimulate hair follicle growth above the eye. Some of the best serums contain peptides as ingredients for hair growth.
3. Avoid wearing makeup. Aggressive using of face makeup can slow your eyebrows’ growth.
4. Avoid lotions and creams that use lotions and creams to block hair follicles. This prevents the natural hair respiration process and prevents your eyebrows from growing long and healthy.
5. Massage your eyebrows Massage your eyebrows on a regular basis. Massage therapy improves blood circulation around the area of the eyebrow. This further improves the supply of nutrients.
6. The hair brushing has its own advantages to boost hair growth. Brushing hair helps to stimulate blood capillaries, thereby increasing blood circulation and bringing nutrients and oxygen to the stem, root and bulb of the hair.
7. Drinking Water Water is generally good for health. It helps to remove all the toxic substance of your body through urine. For at least 8 –10 glasses, start drinking water every day. This will enhance your body system and your hair growth.